SUMMER BRIGHTS :: LAGUNA BEACH TRIPPIN'


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few images from a super impromptu trip Emil and I took last week. As much as I love Los Angeles, and I really do, once in a while, it gets so hot in LA that it's hard to think straight, which is usually when we take these mini vacations and go somewhere a bit cooler, like Laguna Beach for example. About an hour and a half drive from LA, Laguna is truly a little slice of paradise. The beaches are absolutely beautiful, the water is always warm and there are plenty of cute little shops and restaurants around. For us, it's really one of those places we can't get enough of and always find very difficult to leave. 




Since most of the time we can only get away for a few days, I don't take a lot of stuff with me, which  by the way is a huge accomplishment, considering that only a few years ago I would bring a huge suitcase full of shoes and clothing none of which I ended up wearing. It's taken a few years, but I've learned my lesson! Now, I bring only the absolute essentials, like a cute summery dress, swimsuit and coverup, roomy bag, oversized sunnies and a pair of comfy flats, so that my poor feet can get some rest:) I also try keep my jewelry to a minimum and opt for a single statement piece like the cute PANDORA charm bracelet  from the Summer Drop Collection I'm wearing in this post, rather than my usual armparty. I always found charm bracelets charming:) but this particular one is very dear to me because Emil and I got it especially for this trip. We also decided that it will accompany us on all our future Laguna Beach  vacations and we will add new charms to commemorate each new visit. So, I am really hoping we'll be coming back to Laguna pretty soon, since I have my eye on at least a dozen cute little charms:)

















PANDORA Summer Drop Collection bracelet & charms | Nanette Lepore Nomad dress | IVI Vision Dusky sunglasses in Aqua Fede { similar options here & here } | Louis Vuitton carryall bag in monogram  canvas | Tory Burch Calyx tunic, straw bag { similar here & here } & Milos bikini { top & bottom}  | J Crew studded lace-up gladiator sandals 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , ,