NEON PLEATS

Good morning and happy almost weekend, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week!

I don't normally wear maxi dresses. But this particular pleated perfection of a dress in the prettiest shade yellow is just one of those pieces I can definitely make an exception for. I think I talked about it before, but for me, there is just something about dresses that move... and let me tell you, this one definitely does. The slightest movement makes the skirt float and dance in the most graceful of ways, though I have to confess, I probably help the floating situation a little by twirling profusely every 5 minutes or so. What can I say... I am only human and I am pretty sure it is not humanly possible to wear this dress without twirling!:)










Line & Dot pleated maxi dress | Thale Blanc Ciara clutch | Saint Laurent Jane leather ankle strap sandals | J Crew pearl open bangle, contoured spike cuff  & wishbone cuff Dior Mise en Dior earrings | Gold Philosophy layered pearl ring & twin pearl open ring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,