CITY STRIPES


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! After spending a few days in Palm Springs, Emil and I are back in LA, enjoying the slightly cooler weather. And by slightly, I mean a difference of  at least 15-20 degrees! It really was super hot in Palm Springs this time around. Since I spent most of our time in Palm Srpings wearing nothing but bikinis and denim cutoffs, when Emil suggested we go out for dinner in Downtown LA, I jumped at the chance to finally dress up again! As much as I love denim shorts, casual tank tops and not wearing make up for a few days, sometimes it feels so nice to put on a dress and a pair of heels:) Oh, and talking about dresses, the one I'm wearing in today's post is my current go-to dress for just about anything from dinners to meetings and everything in between. Love the easy silhouette and the bold stripes, but I think my favorite thing about this dress has to be the front pockets! I know, I talk about pockets all the time:) but for me cute little details like that make all the difference!  What about you guys, what kind of details do you look for? 








Cameo Your Soul dress { in thinner stripes here } | IRO Zarius bag in white | Sergio Rossi stiletto suede pumps { similar here & here } | BaubleBar contrast galactic drop earrings | MICHELE Deco Diamond watch & patent leather strap |  Melanie Auld pave 4-tier ring | Wanderlust & Co chevron stack rings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,